I am so completely computer illiterate that it is quite sad. I will try to do my best to figure out how this works. I can use all the help I can get!!!
"If you're still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on nearly every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will, to your surprise, miss them profoundly. Time never stands still. Find joy in the journey. Now."-President Thomas S. MonsonOctober 5, 2008 If you understand who you are, you understand what your birthright is, and you understand what God wants you to be - Unknown
If you could envision the type of person God wanted you to be you would rise up and never be the same again - Unknown If you do not choose the kingdom of God, it does not matter what you choose instead - Gordon B. Hinckley
Here Goes
Well, it's official. I have been wanting to start journaling again for some time now and just haven't done it yet. Thanks go to Melanie for inspiring me to start a blog. I figured it would be a great way to do a little journaling and if it also helps keep in touch with far off friends and family, then good for me!!! Hope to hear from you all soon :)
1 comment:
Hmmm.. You seem to be doing fine
Post a Comment