
I got to substitute in Primary on Sunday. It was sharing time and the teacher was trying to get every one's attention with the whole "if you can hear me touch your nose, if you can hear me pat your head" thing until everyone was listening. Well, one of her instructions was "if you can hear me put your thumb in your ear." A couple of seconds later the little boy sitting next to me says "Mmmm, tastes like a Butterfinger." I look down and say "what does?" thinking he must have eaten a candy bar in Sacrament Meeting. He looks as me and says, very matter of fact, "my earwax. It tastes like a Butterfinger. It's pretty good." UGH!!! I don't know what kind of Butterfinger he's eaten lately, but mine taste nothing like earwax!










3 comments:
NASTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 cute colby
YIKES!
I have never tasted earwax but if it tastes like a butterfinger maybe I should try it,
Post a Comment