Monday, January 5, 2009

ZERO!!

Driving my kids to school this morning the temperature reading was bouncing between 0 and 1. My fingertips had no feeling in them by the time we reached the school (which is all of a block and a half away) and if I sniffed hard enough my nose would freeze shut.

Good times!!!

As a side note, I dropped off my recycling right after I took the kids. (Apparently I wasn't COLD enough!) I had big bin full in the back of the van and I was walking back and forth from my van to the various bins. Well, because it was so cold, I guess I was walking all hunched over with my head down, trying to stay warm. Which would have been just fine except then I didn't notice that the tailgate closed a little. The next thing I know is my forehead SLAMS into the bottom of the tailgate and about knocks me over. Now I have a big bump on my head to add to the frozen fingertips. At least the people working there got a good laugh to start their week.

Bring it on, Monday, bring it on!!

1 comment:

Brianna said...

lol
sorry about your sucky day mom.