Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Spider Logic

We were getting ready for bed and Allen was in my room.  When Kirk is out of town the kids sometimes take turns sleeping in my room.  I don't know what he had been thinking about or looking at but he suddenly popped out with this bit of wisdom:

Allen:  Mom, if I was a spider, I would have a great way of catching flies. I would catch lots.
Me:  Really, and what is this great way?
Allen:  Well, I would just find some poop and roll in into a little ball.  Then I would put the poop in the middle of my web.  Flies like poop and would come to my web, then I would catch 'em and eat 'em!!
Me:  Well, you're right, flies would be attracted to poop.
Allen:  Yeah, wonder why the spider doesn't to that.

I really don't know where he comes up with this stuff, but it makes sense to me :)

No comments: