
Tonight for Family Night we decided to carve pumpkins. Kirk still isn't home so I was sad about that. But, he's not coming home until midnight on Thursday and since Friday is Halloween, we really couldn't wait. After homework was done we went to the store to find pumpkins. All that was left were HUGE ones. Luckily, my mom voluteered to come help us. It would take forever to try to clean out 5 pumpkins and help 2 kids carve all by myself. Brianna, Brayden and Tanner carved theirs all by themselves and did a great job. Rachael carved some and Brianna helped finish it. Allen told me what he wanted and I did my best to make it match. I thought they turned out great!!! The kids were happy and we had a great time. We really missed our Dad though :(














3 comments:
Wow! They did a good job!
im just glad we had stencils
y did you put that gross group pic on there no one is looking
Post a Comment