Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Forget the Countdown!!

Get rid of the countdown!!! I was sitting on the livingroom floor with Brayden yesterday working on his social studies project when someone knocked at the door. Kirks parents had called and said they were coming up to visit for Allen's Birthday. (I'll have to give the rest of the birthday story later.) Anyway, I told Tanner to answer it. I heard him open the door and looked up just in time to see my handsome husband coming down the hallway. HE'S HOME. He's really home. It took a minute for it to compute in my brain before I burst into tears and ran to him. I just can't tell you how happy I am that after 6 weeks my husband is finally HOME! Allen was thrilled to have him home on his birthday. I can't think of a better surprise!! :)

3 comments:

ME said...

YEAH!! Welcome home Kirk!

tammy said...

what a fun surprise!

Brianna said...

it made me so happy