Allen is loving preschool. There are 4 words I never thought I would say! He didn't even want to come downstairs the first day...but he did, and loved it! He cried and didn't want to go when school was at Camerons the next week...but I made him go and he loved it!! Today he came downstairs at breakfast and said, "We gotta hurry mom. I need to eat and get dressed so I'm not late for school!" What? Did my ears decieve me?...Allen
WANTS to go to school? Sure enough, he was asking all day if it was time to leave yet. He was actually sad that he couldn't go right after breakfast. YEAH!!! But I have to say that quietly to myself. If you make a big deal of anything and say "Yeah, Allen, I'm so happy you like school!" He will wrinkle his forehead, stick out both lips and say something like "UGNMP". And never want to do it again. The moment is forever ruined. So you just act like it's perfectly normal for him to be excited and go with the flow. Heaven forbid he be the center of
ANY kind of attention. Goofy kid!!

This is Allen and Kai after getting home. They made binoculars and friut loop necklaces and went on a "C" hunt. How fun!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment