
Every year it is my favorite thing to go up in the mountains and look at the leaves changing. I love to get a family picture in all the fall colors. Last Sunday we went with my parents up to Casgade Springs. What a beautiful place!! It was crazy busy, I guess everyone else had the same idea. I managed to lose 2 of my kids while we were there...that was an adventure, but we found them and all is well. We got some nice family shots, too bad Kirk still isn't with us. We sure miss him. We had a great time though and the leaves are gorgeous. If you haven't already driven around to see them, you should!!
Allen hurt his elbow and walked around with it bent like this for an hour and a half. Goofy kid!
Allen hurt his elbow and walked around with it bent like this for an hour and a half. Goofy kid!
















No comments:
Post a Comment